Our homes accommodate for all types of vulnerable people in Reading & surrounding areas.

Enabling people with learning disabilities, mental health illnesses and challenging behaviours to live as independently as possible within their own homes and local community.

Frequently asked questions

Are you regulated with a company?

Yes we are registered with Care Quality Commission who are the independent regulators of all health and social care services in England.

Which areas do you have homes in?

We currently have houses across the Reading and surrounding areas and are expanding all the time.

How many staff occupy each property?

We have five staff members who occupy each home.

How do I go about getting myself or a loved one to use your services?

The first thing to do is contact us we are easily accessible through our telephone number 01189 653465 and email info@brighterliving.co.uk. You can also contact us through our contact form.

How can I apply for a job with Brighter Living?

As we continue to expand we are always on the look out for carers, do visit our careers page for available job opportunities.

What type of people can live in your property?

The types of people we cater for are those who have learning disabilities, mental health illnesses and challenging behaviours.